This is a post to discuss Week 11 fantasy football rankings. I will update this throughout the week as the rankings are posted and changed, typically from Wednesday through Sunday morning.
Plus, feel free to ask your own fantasy football questions in the comments. Waivers, free agent add/drops, trades (although I am not a big trader), and start/sit are all fair game. I’ll try to answer as quickly as I can.
Rankings Posted Wednesday
Week 11 fantasy football rankings are up. I’m sure you heard, some big injuries last week including Cooper Kupp, Zach Ertz, Dallas Goedert, and Khalil Herbert. If you have a decent second tight end on your roster, then this could be a good time to move one to a team that is freaking out having lost Ertz or Goedert.
The initial rankings I mostly use for waivers. Plugging in the league_id for my leagues on MyFantasyLeague.com, Sleeper, or Fantrax, highlights the players who are rostered to identify free agent acquisition targets. If you ever notice a player not marked correctly then let me know. It probably means the player_id for that player isn’t matched in my database.
Quarterbacks we are on the fence about this week are Kyler Murray and Matthew Stafford. They are in the rankings right now, Stafford way at the bottom, with Colt McCoy and John Wolford ready to replace them if necessary. The Rams are falling apart from their Super Bowl perch faster than one could have thought possible.
Ezekiel Elliott didn’t play last week, so he’ll be questionable again this week until we get some practice reports. Gus Edwards is similar, having missed time prior to the Ravens bye last week.
I finally moved JuJu Smith-Schuster up into the Top 12 last week for the first time. He finished Top 10 for three straight weeks. Then last week, injured in-game and out early – WR70. Scary hit.
Smith-Schuster, Jerry Jeudy, Mike Williams, and Keenan Allen highlight the uncertainty at wideout for Week 11.
David Njoku is week-to-week, and Gerald Everett is dealing with a groin injury. As if the TE position, or the Los Angeles Chargers, needed any more injuries.
Lots of injuries! Which is no surprise this time of year.
- JuJu Smith-Schuster and Mecole Hardman are out. Keenan Allen and Mike Williams are in. Now we’ve got a ball game. Justin Herbert moves up to QB8, I had him down at 10 earlier. Now 8 seems low if this game goes to a shootout, but there should be a little rust in the Herbert-Allen or -MW connections. Hard to move Allen too high, he’s up to WR26, Josh Palmer moves down to the mid-50s, DeAndre Carter down, and Michael Bandy off.
- On the Chiefs side, Kadarius Toney with low volume so far, but he moves up to WR33. Definitely want to find a way to start him. Marquez Valdes-Scantling is still MVS, up slightly, Justin Watson is in play (50s), and we should at least get a glimpse of Skyy Moore on the field again.
- Jerry Jeudy is out. Courtland Sutton moves up to top 15. It is thin behind him. Kendall Hinton around WR60. The Broncos passing game should be Sutton, Greg Dulcich.
- J.D. McKissic is out, but kind of expected that and ranked him appropriately. Didn’t move Brian Robinson or Antonio Gibson up from their respective low-20 rankings in a good match up.
- Corey Davis is out, which opens the door for more Denzel Mims. Garrett Wilson a bump to WR25. Elijah Moore, they just aren’t passing to. He’s ranked but zero trust there.
- I’m bullish on Dak Prescott and CeeDee Lamb this week after thinking about how Stefon Diggs capitalized on the Vikings secondary last week. Moved Lamb up to WR4.
Game-time decisions to monitor include Mark Andrews, Gus Edwards, Wan’Dale Robinson, DeVante Parker, David Njoku in the early games. That is still a lot of key players that are unknown for a Saturday. Davante Adams popped up as questionable, but a 4:00 game. Kyler Murray is a game-time, but plays Monday. Marquise Brown also could be active Monday, impacting Rondale Moore.
Sunday Morning Updates
- Gus Edwards is not expected to play, so he’s out, Kenyan Drake a viable option again, all the way up to the top of Tier 3 (RB14). And Justice Hill gets ranked RB53.
- I realize I didn’t rank Chicago Bears Trestan Ebner earlier, slotted him into the 50s at RB.
- D.J. Chark activated off of IR, so gives an extra option for Jared Goff, albeit not expecting much in his first week back since Week 3.
- Gerald Everett downgraded to questionable yesterday. Downgrade on a Saturday is not good, I moved him down to TE30 and Tre’ McKitty up to TE16. Seems aggressive, but McKitty did receive 6 targets last week and finished TE20 (3-21-0). Sad that gets a player into the Top 20, but that is where we are at with the tight end position.
- Moved Kyler Murray out, Colt McCoy in. Murray is questionable but seems really sketchy he is going to play Monday.