- King of the Hill – Gray (COL).
- My Value Pick tonight is Gray (COL) on the road vs. the Giants.
- The Giants vs RHP at home have allowed right-handed starting pitchers to average
- The Giants vs RHP at home have a:
- 0.260 wOBA (worst in MLB)
- 0.119 ISO (2nd worst in MLB)
- 26.0 K% (3rd worst in MLB).
- Stackables (in order of my preference): Yankees, Phillies & Dodgers.
- Small sample size alert! None.
DFS Pitchers – June 24, 2019
|Salary||Matchup Rating||Projected Score||Salary||Matchup Rating||Projected Score|
|Jon Gray COL||@ SFG||$8,500||111||33.91||$9,800||113||18.96|
|Eduardo Rodriguez BOS||vs CHW||$8,400||108||33.99||$8,700||109||18.53|
|Clayton Kershaw LAD||@ ARI||$11,000||97||31.55||$10,400||97||16.81|
|Adam Plutko CLE||vs KCR||$8,200||101||30.74||$6,900||102||16.44|
|Drew Pomeranz SFG||vs COL||$6,800||106||30.82||$6,300||106||16.31|
|Zach Eflin PHI||vs NYM||$9,000||104||30.73||$9,200||104||16.15|
|Lucas Giolito CHW||@ BOS||$10,700||97||28.39||$11,900||96||15.13|
|CC Sabathia NYY||vs TOR||$6,500||103||28.12||$7,100||106||15.14|
|Jon Lester CHC||vs ATL||$7,400||100||28.63||$7,600||99||14.59|
|Brad Keller KCR||@ CLE||$7,900||102||27.25||$6,000||102||13.45|
|Zack Greinke ARI||vs LAD||$9,100||93||25.03||$8,400||92||12.90|
|Julio Teheran ATL||@ CHC||$8,300||99||24.70||$8,100||98||12.29|
|Steven Matz NYM||@ PHI||$7,700||96||24.48||$6,700||96||12.21|
|Aaron Sanchez TOR||@ NYY||$5,500||94||21.47||$4,500||93||10.33|
** Indicates that the pitcher listed will follow an “Opener”
Matchup Rating is meant to show how the pitcher’s matchup relates to league average. A rating of 100 means that this matchup is neither good nor bad to the pitcher. A matchup over 100 favors the pitcher and conversely, a matchup up less than 100 favors the hitters. It takes into account:
- The pitcher’s wOBA, ISO and K%
- The opposing lineup’s wOBA, ISO and K% versus RHP/LHP
- Home/away splits
- Ballpark Factor
- Fantasy points allowed to starting pitchers by opposing lineup (link)
If you are looking for bats to stack take a look at the pitchers at the bottom of this list and where the Matchup Rating is below 90. While not always the case, typically when a pitcher scores a low total (perhaps even negative) that means they are probably getting lit up by the opposing lineup.