- King of the Hill – Wainwright (STL).
- My Value Pick tonight is Urias (LAD) at home vs. the Giants.
- The Giants vs LHP on the road have allowed right-handed starting pitchers to average
- The Giants vs LHP on the road have a:
- 0.246 wOBA (worst in MLB)
- 0.103 ISO (worst in MLB)
- 26.2 K% (9th worst).
- Stackables (in order of my preference): Twins, Asros & Cubs.
- Small sample size alert! Suarez (LAA), Nelson (MIL) and Richard (TOR) have each faced less than 100 batters this season. Gallen (MIA) and Lockett (NYM) are each making their 2019 debut.
DFS Pitchers – June 20, 2019
|Salary||Matchup Rating||Projected Score||Salary||Matchup Rating||Projected Score|
|Adam Wainwright STL||vs MIA||$8,000||114||36.65||$7,500||117||20.47|
|Jose Suarez LAA||@ TOR||$6,300||109||34.06||$8,500||112||19.80|
|Jimmy Nelson MIL||vs CIN||$6,500||107||34.99||$7,700||109||19.15|
|Julio Urias LAD||vs SFG||$7,000||113||30.90||$8,000||117||18.80|
|Dylan Bundy BAL||@ SEA||$7,300||105||29.42||$7,600||105||15.70|
|Charlie Morton TBR||@ OAK||$10,500||98||28.13||$11,300||97||14.87|
|Frankie Montas OAK||vs TBR||$9,300||100||28.57||$10,000||99||14.37|
|Madison Bumgarner SFG||@ LAD||$8,400||95||28.32||$9,200||94||14.17|
|Jake Odorizzi MIN||@ KCR||$10,000||102||27.05||$10,800||102||14.57|
|Erick Fedde WSN||vs PHI||$5,900||102||27.15||$5,300||103||14.51|
|Framber Valdez HOU||@ NYY||$7,400||104||26.24||$7,100||103||13.94|
|Tanner Roark CIN||@ MIL||$7,100||101||26.54||$6,500||101||13.46|
|Tyler Chatwood CHC||vs NYM||$5,500||103||26.01||$4,600||103||13.47|
|Nick Pivetta PHI||@ WSN||$7,700||98||25.88||$8,200||98||13.24|
|Zac Gallen MIA||@ STL||$7,000||100||25.87||$7,300||100||12.97|
|Wade LeBlanc SEA||vs BAL||$6,700||102||24.00||$5,800||102||12.32|
|Walker Lockett NYM||@ CHC||$5,500||98||22.40||$6,800||96||10.75|
|Clayton Richard TOR||vs LAA||$5,600||90||19.24||$5,200||87||9.01|
|Chad Green NYY||vs HOU||$5,500||89||16.51||$5,000||86||7.72|
|Glenn Sparkman KCR||vs MIN||$5,700||85||15.02||$4,200||82||6.80|
** Indicates that the pitcher listed will follow an “Opener”
Matchup Rating is meant to show how the pitcher’s matchup relates to league average. A rating of 100 means that this matchup is neither good nor bad to the pitcher. A matchup over 100 favors the pitcher and conversely, a matchup up less than 100 favors the hitters. It takes into account:
- The pitcher’s wOBA, ISO and K%
- The opposing lineup’s wOBA, ISO and K% versus RHP/LHP
- Home/away splits
- Ballpark Factor
- Fantasy points allowed to starting pitchers by opposing lineup (link)
If you are looking for bats to stack take a look at the pitchers at the bottom of this list and where the Matchup Rating is below 90. While not always the case, typically when a pitcher scores a low total (perhaps even negative) that means they are probably getting lit up by the opposing lineup.