1. The projections, Average Draft Position data and depth charts are all updated as of this morning. Open your copy of the Cheatsheet Compiler, hit Update Projections, and you’re all set with the latest. If anything such as the depth charts look like they need an adjustment or two, please let me know.
2. Note that if you’ve already started tracking a draft in Draft Buddy, but want to pull in the newly updated cheatsheets, then here are the steps involved:
- Update projections in Compiler, as discussed above. Compile Cheatsheets should run automatically after update.
- Open Draft Buddy, and on the setup tab uncheck the “Clear Keepers and Draft Picks” option.
- Now hit Setup Draft Buddy, and Buddy will bring over the new cheatsheets, and also save the keepers and draft picks already input earlier.
Any time you want to start a brand new draft in Draft Buddy, make sure the Clear Keepers… option is checked prior to hitting Setup Draft Buddy. Also remember you can make copies of the Compiler & Draft Buddy to use for each of your leagues, simply by saving the files as different filenames.
3. In appreciation of the people who sent a donation for the CC/DB, I created a Donor Recognition wall post as a thank you for the support. Not on the wall yet? Consider sending a donation to our PayPal account.
4. I dumped our Google+ page specific for DraftBuddy.com, but please feel free to add my personal Google+ page to your circles for fantasy baseball and fantasy football updates related to the CC/DB. I also added a link to my LinkedIn profile, if anyone is interested in viewing it, particularly if you’re looking for a combo web programmer/Excel guru/fantasy sports expert guy with an accounting and tax background (not easy to find).