- Bumgarner has the same excellent matchup that Samrdzija had yesterday… there is no way that the Marlins do that in back to back games is there?
- Stackables (in order of my preference): Dodgers, Rockies and Orioles.
- (Small sample size alert!) Cardinals Genesis Cabrera has not faced a single batter this season… but he does have an awesome name.
DFS Pitchers – May 29, 2019
|Salary||Matchup Rating||Projected Score||Salary||Matchup Rating||Projected Score|
|Blake Snell TBR||vs TOR||$11,800||109||42.13||$11,300||112||24.68|
|Madison Bumgarner SFG||@ MIA||$9,700||115||38.60||$9,900||118||20.92|
|Walker Buehler LAD||vs NYM||$11,000||109||33.42||$9,600||110||18.57|
|Robbie Ray ARI||@ COL||$7,500||92||30.58||$8,200||91||17.31|
|Aaron Nola PHI||vs STL||$8,900||98||29.34||$9,000||97||14.93|
|Kyle Hendricks CHC||@ HOU||$9,300||89||28.91||$9,200||86||15.08|
|Wade Miley HOU||vs CHC||$6,600||99||27.75||$7,800||98||14.33|
|Kevin Gausman ATL||vs WSN||$7,300||106||27.48||$8,300||107||14.39|
|Pablo Lopez MIA||vs SFG||$7,600||106||25.63||$6,600||109||13.56|
|Trent Thornton TOR||@ TBR||$8,300||100||25.53||$8,000||99||13.55|
|Noah Syndergaard NYM||@ LAD||$9,100||88||25.32||$9,300||85||13.07|
|Reynaldo Lopez CHW||vs KCR||$7,400||99||24.51||$5,900||100||11.10|
|John Means BAL||vs DET||$6,500||108||20.86||$6,900||110||11.63|
|Anibal Sanchez WSN||@ ATL||$6,300||99||19.94||$7,200||98||9.42|
|Glenn Sparkman KCR||@ CHW||$5,600||109||13.17||$5,700||110||6.89|
|Genesis Cabrera STL||@ PHI||$5,500||100||13.08||$7,000||99||6.74|
|Ryan Carpenter DET||@ BAL||$5,700||102||12.18||$5,400||102||4.67|
|Jeff Hoffman COL||vs ARI||$5,500||92||9.20||$6,300||92||4.13|
** Indicates that the pitcher listed will follow an “Opener”
Matchup Rating is meant to show how the pitcher’s matchup relates to league average. A rating of 100 means that this matchup is neither good nor bad to the pitcher. A matchup over 100 favors the pitcher and conversely, a matchup up less than 100 favors the hitters. It takes into account:
- The pitcher’s wOBA, ISO and K%
- The opposing lineup’s wOBA, ISO and K% versus RHP/LHP
- Home/away splits
- Ballpark Factor
- Fantasy points allowed to starting pitchers by opposing lineup (link)
If you are looking for bats to stack take a look at the pitchers at the bottom of this list where the Matchup Rating is below 90. While not always the case, typically when a pitcher scores a low total (perhaps even negative) that means they are probably getting lit up by the opposing lineup.