Features | Videos | Screenshots | Instructions | Updates |Download | Testimonials
Play ball! Draft Buddy creates cheatsheets customized to your fantasy baseball league rules and scoring. Draft Buddy also tracks your fantasy drafts to help you make the best draft-day decisions. A tool for the most important day of fantasy baseball season – draft day!
- AL-only, NL-only and mixed MLB player pool options
- Rotisserie (category) or fantasy points league scoring
- Cheatsheet rankings by position and overall
- Average draft position (ADP) data, one-page depth chart
- Prior three years stats for all active hitters and pitchers
- Games played by position stats
- Ability to edit projections, or input other projections
- Projection updates through spring training to Opening Day
- Draft pick or auction-style drafts
- Keeper and dynasty league support, auction inflation calcs
- Marks players as drafted off your custom cheatsheets
- Updates team rosters and other schedules instantly
- Keeps you organized to help maximize draft results
- Projected roto standings updated during the draft
- Trash talking sound effects (Windows only)
- Timely tech support direct from the developer
Microsoft Excel required. Windows and Mac compatible*
* Note Draft Buddy does not work with Mac Office 2008.
It does work with older and newer versions of Mac Office.
See Draft Buddy in action with our screencast demo videos.
Take a look at Draft Buddy via some select screenshots.
Detailed description of each tab and get started information found in the instructions.
Tips, tricks and updates are posted in the blog.
Fantasy Football Version
Play fantasy football? Great! That is where this all started.
Check out the fantasy football version of Draft Buddy.