I received the following email update from new daily fantasy sports destination, FantasyDraft. I’ve been following them through their rollout the last month, and it really looks like they are taking the proper steps to eventually compete with the big boys in the industry. More competition means good things for players.
Currently they are matching 100% of deposits up to $600, and are offering a variety of significant guaranteed prize pool contests even in the beta stage, which could represent a great opportunity for fantasy players to take advantage while the site is very new. They are signing high profile athletes to promote the website, and there is an aggressive referral program.
Check it out, and come back to post your feedback.
FantasyDraft Beta Update | Week 13 Contests with Over $125,000 in Guaranteed Prizes
The March to Launch continues this week with more functionality planned to be added to the site from now until just before the turkey goes into the fryer. We are stoked for Week 13. We'll have over 100 guaranteed contests this week with over $125,000 in guaranteed cash prizes at stake beginning Thursday, 11/27. You will not want to miss out on the fun.
A few other items of note:
- We'll start posting contests for Week 13 late tonight. Our guaranteed games include $50,000 and $25,000 contests starting on Sunday, and our guaranteed $5,000 Thursday Turkey Day Shootout.
- Kevin Love, 3-time All-Star and king of the double-double joined the FantasyDraft team today. Check out the full FantasyDraft roster in the Press Box.
- We are continuing the Double Down Deposit bonus (100% match for first-time deposits up to $600).
- We're still on track for our December 4 launch where we will have over $400,000 in guaranteed cash prizes from Thursday to Monday.
- Why should you have all the fun… don't forget about our 6 Degrees of Pay referral program. Invite your friends to play and earn a few extra bucks every time they play.
Thanks again for all your help. Glad you are along for the ride.